Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Version Two Coming Soon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Current Events:
MOVING TO DN RPG
Navigation
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Logo10 We are now moving to this site, thank you for your time
Staff
Latest topics
» Mirage HEarts
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Emptyby Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:17 pm

» Hunter x Hunter RPG
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Emptyby Guest Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:10 am

» The Official Introduction Thread
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Emptyby maybie93 Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:09 pm

» Student Enrollment Form
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Emptyby maybie93 Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:08 pm

» The Sorting Hat Thread
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Emptyby maybie93 Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:58 pm

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Emptyby Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:57 pm

» Pokemon Heartgold/ Soulsilver Roleplay- Zapdoszulu
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Emptyby Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:35 am

» Woodfall Rises
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Emptyby Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:02 pm

» Sverige-- Fantasy Wolf RPG
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Emptyby Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:16 pm

Poll
Like the Daily Prophet?
Of Course!
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Vote_lcap67%Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Vote_rcap
 67% [ 16 ]
Its Okay
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Vote_lcap21%Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Meh
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Vote_lcap8%Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Nope
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Vote_lcap4%Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24
Top posting users this week
No user
House Points
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) HPGryffindor
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) HPRavenclaw
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) HPHufflepuff
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) HPSlytherin
Top posters
Alice Taylor
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Vote_lcapFinding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Voting_barFinding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Vote_rcap 
Karu Nikali
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Vote_lcapFinding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Voting_barFinding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Vote_rcap 
Raymond
Jarred Cobbwell
Ren Genji
Chase Snowheim
Siovannie
Lelouch L. Britannia
Takeru Smith
Dizzy Hill
Affiliates
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Logo10
Copyright
Harry Potter © J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter RPG © Alice Taylor

©opyrighted All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Cs-bk-88x31
Harry Potter Magical Wand

Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Taylor
First Year
First Year
Alice Taylor

Spell Points : 199

Character sheet
Pounds: 0
House: Ravenclaw

Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Empty
PostSubject: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Alice pushed her way through the train. "E-Excuse me..." She shyly muttered. Alice was pushed up against the wall by a boy who was paying no attention to her. "S-Sorry!" She muttered. The boy continued walking and Alice sighed. "This stinks..." Alice made her way to a cart that seemed to have two open spots, she slid open the door and shyly stuck her head in. "C-Can i sit here?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Snowheim
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Chase Snowheim

Spell Points : 48

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:31 pm

"Of course." Chase smiled as he motioned for the girl to come in. He was clad in social clothing, with a blue vest with Ravenclaw's crest on it. His shoes had a small layer of dust and dirt on them, but only noticeable if one looks directly at them. The fourth year student welcomed the girl with a wide smile on his face.

"Come in." He tapped the seat next to him. He then raised his open hand to her. "I'm Chase, Chase Snowheim."
Back to top Go down
Alice Taylor
First Year
First Year
Alice Taylor

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:35 pm

Alice cracked a small smile. Finally, somebody was being nice to me... She thought. Alice dusted off her black skirt and sat down. She was wearing a black skirt with a white fancy shirt then a black vest neatly over it. "T-Thank you." She muttered looking down messing with her skirt, trying to make it look better since she was sitting next to somebody. "I'm Alice, Alice Taylor..."
Back to top Go down
Chase Snowheim
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Chase Snowheim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:38 pm

"You seem a little new." He chuckled, gently holding the hand she was tidying her skirt with, and then shaking it, as a father teaching a child what to do, with a wide smile on his face. "I'm Chase, Chase Snowheim. Fourth year, fifth top student of Ravenclaw. Also, I smell like elderberries." He longed the introduction to try to make her laugh, scratching the back of his head. "And you are...?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Taylor
First Year
First Year
Alice Taylor

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:42 pm

Alice blushed as her eyes widened. "Uh..." Alice shook her head and shook his hand. "I'm Alice, Alice Taylor first year student!" She said smiling a bit. She rather enjoyed his company, he was alreay being so polite. Alice looked over to the window where she saw a large lake and mountains. "WOAH!" She shouted walking over and pressing her nose against the window.

Last edited by Alice Taylor on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karu Nikali
First Year
First Year
Karu Nikali

Spell Points : 164

Character sheet
Pounds: 25
House: RavenClaw

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Karu boarded the plane, a lot of the seats were already taken. Carrying the rolled up map of the world in one hand, and a book in the other. Karu began to scan the area for a open seat, then spotting a seat next to a boy and a girl. Feeling free, Karu hurried himself towards them, it had seemed that no one sat in the seat next to the boy called Chase. But, on the other side a girl sat looking towards the window. The train was just passing by a few mountains and lakes, it seemed the girl known as Alice was quite amazed. She then bumped her nose against the glass, Karu felt a jolt of laughter but he didn't want to ruin his first impression. "Excuse me, is anyone seating in this seat?" Karu said have an neutral face. He was quite serious. Karu then looked to the girl who had bumped her nose on the glass, "Are you alright?". With that he waited for a answer from both of them.
Back to top Go down
Chase Snowheim
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Chase Snowheim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:12 pm

"Of course, take a seat." He smiled to the boy, and then noticed Alice was slamming her nose in the window. "Hey, calm down Alice. It's just a window, and who knows, it might disappear, and then you will fall..." He chuckled, and then raised his hand to the newcomer. "I'm Chase, Chase Snowheim. Fourth year, fifth top student of Ravenclaw. Also, I smell like elderberries." Chase said, repeating his last introduction.

"She's alright...I do not think she is one of those special kids..."
He joked light-heartedly, tapping the girl's shoulder lightly as if he was aying sorry for said joke.
Back to top Go down
Alice Taylor
First Year
First Year
Alice Taylor

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:16 pm

Alice looked closer to the scenery. "Yea-" Alice turned around completely embarrassed and rushed to her seat where she sat down and slammed her face in to her palms in her lap. She hated when she got like that, she was so fascinated by things easily and also so embarrassed so easily. Alice began mumbling to herself ignoring them.
Back to top Go down
Karu Nikali
First Year
First Year
Karu Nikali

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:24 pm

Karu kindly sat down smiling, where he said, "Nice to meet you Chase. I'm Karu...Karu Nikali, this is my first year going to Hogwarts. My uncle would always tell great adventures of this place" with a kind smile Karu wouldn't help himself to pick up a conversation with his new found friend Chase. Karu then looked over to the girl who just curled her self up. She said that she was alright, Karu introduced himself to her, "I'm Karu Nikali, a first year student just going to Hogwarts".
Back to top Go down
Chase Snowheim
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Chase Snowheim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:35 pm

"Hey, you're not bad kiddo." He punched her shoulder lightly, in a friendly way, to cheer her up. "I've seen way weirder, heck, I'm weirder than that." He smiled messing her hair with his right hand just a little, in a sense of again, trying to cheer her up. "Aren't you two old for first year? I guess it's the last current of events recently..."

He then heard the other boy. "Nice to meet ya." Chase heard something about adventures. "Yeah, lots of them. I'll later tell you two about the time I was almost killed by a tree...But for now, tell me a little about yourselves."
Back to top Go down
Alice Taylor
First Year
First Year
Alice Taylor

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Alice lifted her head smiling a bit, but still embarrassed for being so weird. "I'm Alice Taylor, also a first year." She replied back to him. Alice looked down and messed with her skirt a little. "Yeah, after all it just re-opened not too many years ago..." She said quietly. Suddenly a ringing came from the hall, a voice following it. "Anything from the trollie?" An old lady sang, Alice jumped up and looked out the window to the hall. Be calm... She thought looking back to them with a happy face.
Back to top Go down
Karu Nikali
First Year
First Year
Karu Nikali

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:58 pm

Karu smiled, thank god there was another first year student. Chase then asked them about are selves, Karu spoke calmly, "Well It all started wh-". A old woman began to sing, "Anything from the trollie?". Alice then stood up looking up to the window out in the hall. Karu was wondering what happened, then noticing that he may have gotten carried away with his chatting personality. With a quick sigh he smiled, just saying whatever in his mind. He then looked up to Alice who was next to the window which led to the hall.
Back to top Go down
Chase Snowheim
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Chase Snowheim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:07 pm

Chase opened the door and talked to the lady. "I left most of my pounds in Hoggie..." He then asked if he could pay when they get there, and he took whatever the lady did as a yes. He then ordered several of the random-flavored beans' boxes, and distributed four for each of the three. "Is that all guys? Or any of you want something else?" He asked a smile in his face, and independent of the actions of the other two, returned to his seat.

"So, you were telling about yourselves..." He said, leading a red bean to his mouth and then smiling from the taste of passion fruit. "Go on. I'm curious."
Back to top Go down
Alice Taylor
First Year
First Year
Alice Taylor

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:19 pm

Alice rushed over to the trollie and ordered a variety of candy, moving gummy worms, chocolate frogs, bertie botts every flavor beans and even thunder gum. She sat down and pushed Chase's hand back when he handed her the beans. "No thank you, i have some!" She said cheerfully. Alice took a huge bite out of a moving gummy worm as Karu began to talk.
Back to top Go down
Karu Nikali
First Year
First Year
Karu Nikali

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Karu wasn't hungry at all, his uncle had there last lunch before he left. A rather sad time, Karu then remained in his seat as the trollie passed by. Karu then closed his eyes smiling as he spoke,"Mostly about me is that when I was a baby, I could see me flying through the sky's on a cloud". Karu didn't want to get into to much back story so he flattened it out,"My uncle told me it was my parents last spell, but on the bright side I feel like I'm rather lucky to learn spells". Maybe too much luck since he had a potion of luck in his pocket, pulling it out he revealed it. And then he took out Dementor Treats, if he laid it on the floor Dementor's would smell it coming towards him. It was sealed in a bag, his uncle had given him it to use impressing his friends he would meet. There was a label on the bag, but none on the bottle. Kaku smiled as he pulled it out.
Back to top Go down
Chase Snowheim
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Chase Snowheim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:36 pm

"Rotten..." Chase almost spitted the last bean out. "Anyway..." Then he saw the Dementor Treats. he had heard of them, saw some pictures, but never saw them. They were quite...amusing. "That's impressive young man, but hide it well when we get to the castle...Security's tight."

"There was this time I had to fight a tree and kept trying to hit me with one of those giant branches, three Dementors appeared out of a sudden and then I fell unconscious. When I woke up, teachs just said to thank the freaky things...Of course I didn't." He smiled, feeling the story might scare his fellow students. "But they still amaze me."

He then pointed to Alice, sometimes looking to Karu to see what he would do with the treats. "What about you lil' grasshopper, what's your story?" He chuckled as the girl took a bite off a gummy worm.
Back to top Go down
Alice Taylor
First Year
First Year
Alice Taylor

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Alice opened the chocolate frog card, it jumped out and began jumping around. Before letting it get far she grabbed it and slapped it in to her mouth. Alice looked around to see them looking at her. She blushed and put her face in her palms on her legs. "Y-You don't wanna hear about me..." She muttered shyly. Alice hated it when she talked about herself.
Back to top Go down
Chase Snowheim
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Chase Snowheim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:47 pm

He chuckled as the frog jumped around a bit, even considering getting his wand to help the girl before she catched it herself. "Of course I do. Only if you want to, that is." He said as he bit another ill-tasted bean. "So, what house are you planning to go to? I hope you guys go Ravenclaw. Best house."

"Anyway, what's the wood and core of you guys' wands?"
Back to top Go down
Karu Nikali
First Year
First Year
Karu Nikali

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:59 pm

Karu heard that he would have to keep the the dementor treats secretly away, Karu stored it back in his pockets but some of it fell into his pockets. A few off it fell to the floor, as it hit the floor a gust of wind spread from it. Karu put the Luck Potion back in his jacket, looking over to Alice. Karu was eager to hear her story, so she sat at the opposite side of her. She was doubting again, saying "Y-You don't wanna hear about me..." Karu sighed as he closed his eyes then reopening them noticing the frog, she slapped it in her mouth where the chocolate filling spread around her lips. Karu dug into his pocket, taking out a napkin and gave it to Alice. "It's ok, we all got something embarrassing to tell", Karu said with a smile of joy in the conversation.

"Oh, and I'm planning on going to Ravenclaw. My father's legacy was born there, I plan on rebuilding it!"
Back to top Go down
Alice Taylor
First Year
First Year
Alice Taylor

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Alice peeked her eyes up and sighed. "Fine..." She muttered taking the napkin. Alice wiped the chocolate frog filling off her lips and put it in to her bag. "Not much to tell really, my fathers a muggle and my mothers a witch...." Alice hid her mouth behind the bag on her lap and continued. "... I found out when i was ten and got really interested in everything. I didn't want to join until recently when my parents convinced me too." She muttered placed her face back in the bag on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Karu Nikali
First Year
First Year
Karu Nikali

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:38 pm

Karu gave a bright smile, to the background of Alice's story. Her father was a muggle and her mother was a witch. Karu's father was rather pure blood where his mother was a muggle but no one knew until two days of the raid. Karu listened as it wasn't her decision to go to hogwarts. Karu smiled and then laughed a bit, most people had goals, it was quite odd. Karu then looked out the window where they were passing a cattle ranch, thousands of cows mooed along as one big family. It kind of blessed Karu's heart, as he felt like he was going to cry but didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Chase Snowheim
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Chase Snowheim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:34 pm

"Well, time for my story then isn't it?" He chuckled lightly, finishing chewing a bean. "Long story short, I enrolled in Hogwarts in the right time because my cousin tried to kill me when I said I wouldn't." Chase smiled scratching his head, conscient of the rather creepiness of the truth.

"He transformed me into a tea cup and threatened to step on me." He slammed his face against the window when he saw cows. "Oh cows, I love those!" He then touched his face with the pain of suddently having slammed it into the window. "Anyway, back to the subject...that was as good as a reason as any." He returned to slam his nose against the window. "These cows get more shiny hide every year..." Chase muttered to himself, possibly being heard.
Back to top Go down
Alice Taylor
First Year
First Year
Alice Taylor

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:22 am

Alice stopped chewing for a moment and swallowed awkwardly. "K-Kill... Kill you? Why?" Alice suddenly shifted nervously, she hated situations like this. Even though he was fine it was very weird to her. "...But your a great guy..." She muttered sticking her face in to her bag.
Back to top Go down
Karu Nikali
First Year
First Year
Karu Nikali

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:44 am

"Kill you? Because you wouldn't go to Hogwarts?", Karu said as he paused for a minute. Chase got up looking at the window to the cattle, pretty much blocking Karu's view. A tear that no one could see fell from Karu's eyes as a joke. Karu then looked over to Alice who had seemed a bit worried at the moment. A Dementor flew into the room, scooping the Dementor Treats from the floor. Looking over to all of them as it slowly began to fade away under the train, "Uh-oh."
Back to top Go down
Lelouch L. Britannia

Lelouch L. Britannia

Spell Points : 47

Character sheet
Pounds: 5
House: Griffindor

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:03 pm

Lelouch walked through the now almost empty train hallways with his newly aquired wand at his side and his new Hogwarts robe on. He walked through the hallways for what seemed like forever, seeing kids watching him and some girls giggling when he walked by made Lelouch want to just get into a cart faster. He then saw a dementor approaching and rushed into the nearest cart, which he then saw was already taken by three other students. So he then started backing away slowly with a surprised look on his face.

"S-sorry I didn't mean too barge in"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next